Fly over 25 miles of breathtaking views of the Lake Coeur d’Alene. Get a bird’s-eye view of this beautiful area, and bring your camera for memorable photos!
- Loop Flight
- Cessna 206 Maximum 3 People | 20 Minutes
- Beaver Maximum 5 People | 20 Minutes
- Chain Lakes Flight
- Cessna 206 Maximum 3 People | 30 Minutes
- Beaver Maximum 5 People | 30 Minutes
- Sunset Tour
- Cessna 206 Maximum 3 People | 25 Minutes
- Beaver Maximum 5 People | 25 Minutes
EXPERIENCE BEAUTIFUL LAKE COEUR D’ALENE OR CHAIN LAKES
Make your experience exclusive to just you and your family and friends. Experience either one of our tours and have the aircraft to yourselves. We have 2 types of aircraft, please see pricing details to decide which one works for you and your group.*
Chain Lakes Flight
- Initially, we fly over the Lake and see all the amazing homes and bays, then over the town of Harrison to follow the Chain Lakes. Then we climb over Elk mountain, through Beauty Bay, past the worlds only floating Golf green, downtown CDA and land back on the Lake.
Lake Coeur D’alene Loop
- Fly over 30 miles of the breathtaking views of the Lake Coeur d’Alene. You will get to see and Spokane river, the Bitterroot Mountains, the Washington Palouse, Gozzer Ranch, and the world’s only moveable floating golf green, and finally the city of Coeur d’Alene. Also for those slightly nervous flyers, we don’t actually do a “loop” in the airplane, we circle the lake!
- The last flight of the day offers the chance of a beautiful sunset, experience the changing colors of the sky as the sun slowly sets!